Nixon Egli CRM enterprise mobile app is designed for the specific needs of Nixon Egli Company in order to make it easy for the super admin and managers to assign personnel and task list to the workforce. The CRM app designed for ipad is integrated to web-backend and aids the admin in assigning personnel and tasks according to hierarchy of the employees. For example, admin can assign sales personnel to managers and managers in turn can assign customer lists to sales personnel for further business processes. The ipad app provides the sales personnel with all the required data ranging from addresses of customers along with information of geo location which enables sales personnel to reach out to the customers with ease. The sales personal can then collect necessary information and also record sale or lead status at ‘call report’ that will eventually be stored in the data base to be viewed by the managers and super admin. The sales personnel can also add new customers to the data base directly using the ‘add new customer’ button.
Special features of the Nixon Egli CRM app
- Provides super admin with complete control over the work force
- Sales personnel are provided with clear directives
- Sales personnel can without hassles locate their customers
- Tasks completed and results can be instantly viewed by managers and admin
- Sales personnel can directly add new customers to the existing database
Our Case Study in this App
Nixon Egli wanted a mobile CRM app integrated to its online portal to empower its staff and monitor the business.